Are there any emergency housing facilities in Roseville?
The Gathering Inn is an emergency housing program offering overnight housing at several churches within south Placer County from mid-October through mid-April. Contact The Gathering Inn for program specifics regarding check-in location and screening requirements during its months of operation.

The Gathering Inn
Emergency Overnight Housing, Dinner & Support Services

Message Phone/Fax (916) 791-9355

I am being evicted
There is information that might be helpful regarding evictions on the Fair Housing page of the Housing Division.
I want to know my rights as a renter
The California Dept. of Consumer Affairs publishes a handbook: California Tenants -A Guide to Residential Tenants’ and Landlords’ Rights and Responsibilities.

You may also find more information on our Fair Housing web page.

Is transitional housing available in Roseville for people who are homeless?
Typically there are waiting lists for transitional housing facilities. You will need to contact the appropriate provider listed below to see if they have vacancies.

Transitional housing for families with children
410 Riverside Avenue
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 782-6667

Lazarus Project
Transitional housing for adults
(916) 772-6833
Tell me about Section 8 housing
See our web page about rental assistance.
Tell me about the first time home buyer program
The City of Roseville's First Time Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Program (FTHB) is designed to promote home ownership for low income, first time homebuyers.
What help is available for the homeless?
Roseville residents that are homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless, may contact the following agencies to see if funding is available to assist them:

Salvation Army
100 Lincoln Street
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 784-3233

St. Vincent de Paul
139 Riverside Ave.
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 781-3303
What programs are there to help me fix up my property?
The City of Roseville offers three programs that might be of assistance:

  • Housing Rehabilitation Program
  • Handyperson Program
  • Paint Program

Information about these programs can be found on the Housing Division web page.

Show all Categories