Special Event Application & Permit

Depending on the type of event you would like to have related to your business, there are different permitting requirements.

For commercial tenants and businesses who wish to have temporary outdoor promotional displays and events occur at their permanent location, it is required that they submit a "Temporary Outdoor/Commercial Plaza Event" application to the Planning Department. The request must be submitted ten (10) working days in advance of the proposed activity. For more information, or to download a copy of the "Temporary Outdoor/Commercial Plaza Event" application please go to the Planning Land Use/Zoning Page.

If you would like to have your event at a public facility, such as a park, pool, community center, or athletic field, please contact our Parks and Recreation Department. For more detailed information about these facilities you can go to the Parks and Recreation Facilities page.