| || |
- Friends of Roseville Public Library: $3,852. Funds support the Family Literacy Project.
- Gold Country Chaplaincy: $2,500. Funds support outreach programs for Veterans and their Families.
- Lazarus Project Inc.: $2,430. Funding supports transitional housing.
- Placer ARC: $2,620. Funding provides social outreach and education for Youth with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Roseville Arts Blue Line Gallery: $2,430. Funding supports Educational Arts programming in Roseville.
- RPAL: $2,696. Funding will support the Open Gym Program.
- Seniors First: $2,500. Funds will support the Information Assistance Program and Meals on Wheels programs.
- Society for the Blind: $4,234. Funds support transportation services for the blind and visually impaired.
- Warren T Eich School PTC Band Boosters: $2,405. Funding will supports instrument improvement and restoration program.
• Assistance League of Greater Placer: $4,625. Funding will provide clothing and shoes to students in Placer County.
• Lighthouse Counseling & Family Resources Center: $4,625. Funding will provide family counseling, educational classes and resource services to residents of the Sheridan area.
• Placer Independent Resource Services: $4,150. Funds will provide assistive technology devices and services.
• Roseville Home Start: $3,200. Funding supports transitional housing, case management, life skill training and permanent housing placement.
• Seniors First: $5,000. Funds will provide support of the Information Assistance Program, Meals on Wheels and Friendly Visitor programs.
• Society for the Blind: $3,400. Funds will provide transportation to blindness services.