- Gold Country Chaplaincy : $5,805. Funds support outreach programs for Veterans and their Families .
- Keaton Raphael Memorial : $3,520. Funding supports cancer assistance program.
- Placer County Law Enforcement Chaplaincy : $7,500. Funding supports the Law Enforcement Chaplain Team.
- Roseville Home Start Inc .: $3,200. Funding supports transitional housing, case management, life skill training and permanent housing placement.
- Senior LIFE Center of Loomis : $2,925. Funds will support nursing assistance for Seniors.
- Seniors First : $5,000. Funds will provide support of the Information Assistance Program, Meals on Wheels and Friendly Visitor programs.
- Sierra College Foundation: $5,000. Care backpacks for Emancipated Youth.
- Sierra Family Services, Inc .: $5,860. Support for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
- Society for the Blind : $6,145. Funds will provide transportation to blindness services.
- St. Vincent de Paul Society of Roseville : $6,045. A walk-in refrigerator/freezer, baby and hygiene supplies will be purchased with grant funds.