| || || |
Roseville Civic Center
City Clerk’s Department
311 Vernon Street
Roseville, CA 95678
PASSPORT ACCEPTANCE FACILITY - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
**Appointments are required**
This facility does NOT accept walk-in customers.
|Hours: ||CLOSED |
Tuesday - Friday
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Closed on all City Holidays
Appointments are scheduled online. “No Appointments Available”, means all appointments are booked for the next 14 days.
Adult passport renewal applications are not processed by the City of Roseville. Click the Passport Renewal button for information on processing renewal applications.
- Applications must be typed or printed using BLACK ink
- Applications must be completed prior to scheduled appointment
- Do not sign the application. The application must be signed in the presence of the Passport Acceptance Agent
- All applicants must appear in person. Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by both parents. Children 16 and 17 years old need only one parent
- Proof of citizenship is required for all applicants via a certified birth certificate, original certificate of naturalization, or a previous U.S. passport
- Children 15 and under must have their certified birth certificate even if they have had a prior passport
- Passport photos which meet U.S. Department of State standards are required. Passport photo services are available at facility for a charge of $10 per photo
- A valid form of picture identification is required
- A $25 execution fee payable to the City of Roseville may be in the form of a check, cash or credit card
- The payment to the U.S. Department of State must be a check or money order