| || |
Connect to Your City
It’s easy to get connected and stay informed with the City of Roseville. The City offers multiple communication and digital engagement opportunities. It only takes less than a minute to sign up for a e-newsletter to get notified via email about breaking City news, public safety & neighborhood news, upcoming events, public meetings and much more. In addition, engage with the City on one or all of our social media pages or feeds.
View the City of Roseville's Social Media Policy & Best Practices.
Sign Up for
e-newsletters and alerts
Sign up today and subscribe to our Publications/Notifications. Choose from
the following newsletters:
- Emergency Notifications/Alert Roseville
- Affordable Housing Information
- Business Matters Newsletter
- City Council Agenda & Minutes
- City of Roseville News
- Design & Construction Standards
- Housing Choice Voucher Wait List
- Job Opportunities
- Library & Maidu Museum: News & Events
- Mike Shellito Indoor Pool
- Parks Design & Construction Standards
- Parks, Recreation & Libraries Activity Guide
- Public Safety & Neighborhood News
- Roseville Electric Dispatch
- Roseville Transit E-Notify
- Roseville Utility Exploration Center
- Traffic Alerts
- Trail Alerts & Information
Become a Fan
Become our fan on Facebook. Choose from the following Facebook pages:
View photos of the City, parks, recreation activities, Libraries and more.
Subscribe to our
Watch news, City Council meetings and more on our YouTube channel.
Follow us on Instagram
City of Roseville
Parks & Recreation
Utility Exploration Center
Follow us on Twitter. Choose from the Twitter pages:
with RSS Feeds
The RSS Feed distributes new content with information such as date, title, a link and a brief description. Sign up for the following RSS Feeds:
Subscribe to trash and green waste pick up reminders
Sign up today!