| || |
A Vision for Downtown Roseville:
Downtown Roseville is a prosperous and vibrant destination. Its pedestrian-friendly environment links a mix of retail and residential uses with parks, public plazas, the creekwalk, and cultural resources. Downtown is a place for the community and visitors to gather for festive events and celebrations. It is a place where people want to go, stay, and play – morning, noon, and night.
The guiding principles serving as the strategy framework for implementing the Downtown Roseville Vision include:
- Improve connectivity within Downtown as well as between Downtown and its surroundings;
- Identify land uses and developmentstandards responsive to market opportunities and that facilitate quality architecture and urban design:
- Reinforce identity through the establishment of character districts and gateway elements;
- Create and enhance public places that support community activity, spirit and involvement; and
- Promote arts, culture, heritage, entertainment, and education.
Specific Plan Areas - Downtown
Public Projects - Capital Improvement Projects (CIP)
Private Projects/Permit Activity
The link below lists current development activity in the City of Roseville. Each Development Activity Report provides a map that defines the specific plan areas throughout Roseville. For anyone interested in development specific to Downtown Roseville, please note both the Downtown and Riverside sections of the Current Monthly or Current Quarterly reports.
Contact Revitalization Staff