| || |
Where to Park - Free Parking Downtown
- Parking Garage on 400 block of Vernon Street and Oak Street: over 550 parking stalls with untimed parking. Access from both Vernon Street and Oak Street.
- Oak Street between Washington Blvd. and Lincoln Street: over 80 parking stalls with untimed parking. Access to this lot is from Oak Street at Washington Blvd., or from Lincoln Street.
- Behind the Roseville Theater: over 30 parking stalls with a 3-hour time limit. Access to this lot is at E. Washington and Vernon Street or from Lincoln Street between Vernon Street and Oak Street.
- Parking lot on 300 block of Vernon and Atlantic Street: 19 1-hour spaces, 10 30-minute spaces, 2 handicap spaces, 4 motorcycle & 3 carpool spaces. Driving access is from Atlantic Street only.
- Parking lot on Lincoln Street at end of Oak Street: 20 parking stalls with untimed parking. Access to this lot is from Lincoln Street only.
- Parking lot on Taylor Street next to Downtown Library: 15 parking stalls with untimed parking. Access from Taylor Street.
- Hundreds of on-street parking spaces are available throughout Downtown Roseville. These spaces may have time limits, so please be sure to verify that the time allotted meets your needs. Depending on the location, time limits will range anywhere from 12 minutes through "all day". NOTE: There is no time limit with a Disabled Person placard, Disabled Person license plates, or Disabled Veteran license plates.
ADA Parking Availability - link to map