| || |
Mayor Susan Rohan
Susan was elected to a four-year term in November of 2010. She owns a public affairs business, and is the former Vice President of Government and Environmental Affairs for the Del Webb Corporation, which she represented on the Sun City Roseville Homeowners Association Board.
Susan is a native Nebraskan and graduated from the University of Nebraska. She has lived in Roseville since 1988. Susan and her husband, Einar Maisch, have a blended family of three grown children, all Oakmont High grads, and one grandchild, Josh, who attends Stoneridge Elementary School.
Susan is the 2013 recipient of the Salvation Army Spirit of Caring Award. She is also a recipient of the Roseville Chamber of Commerce Athena Award and the Placer County Economic Development Board Private Sector Business Award. The Alpha Delta Kappa California Delegates also named her Honorary Member of the International Honorary Sorority for Women Educators.
Susan is a member of the Roseville Chamber of Commerce, the Blue Line Arts Board, the Placer County Community Advisory Board for Sutter Hospital, Soroptimist of Roseville, the Advisory Board for Keaton Raphael Memorial, the Friends of the Roseville Public Library, the League of Women Voters of Placer County, and the Salvation Army Roseville Advisory Board. Being the wife and mother of Sacramento State grads, Susan helps the Alumni Association in Placer County with membership events. She is proud President that Alexander Gonzalez calls her “Honorary Alum.” She is a strong advocate for the Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations and a founding member of the South Placer Women’s Leadership Coalition.
Prior to serving on the Council, Susan was a member of the Roseville Public Utilities Commission from 2007 to 2010. She served on the 2003 City of Roseville Community Standards and Visioning Committee, and was a member of the Placer County Economic Commission from 1999-2005. Susan Served on both the Roseville Charter Review and Placer County Charter Review committees in the early 2000s, and she served on the City of Roseville Grants Advisory Commission in its founding year of 1994 through 1999.
Mayor Susan Rohan's contact information:
City of Roseville
311 Vernon Street
Roseville, CA 95678
|Current Council Assignments |
|- Sacramento Area Council of Governments |
- SACOG Natural Resources and Land Use Committee-
- Placer County Transportation Planning Agency
- Western Regional Waste management Authority
- South Placer Regional Transportation Authority
- League of California Cities
- Regional Water Authority Alternate
- City County Border Committee
- Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
- Law and Regulation Subcommittee of the City Council
- Risk Oversight Committee for Roseville Electric
|Prior Public Service & Community Involvement |
|- City of Roseville Public Utilities Commissioner, 2007-2010 |
- Salvation Army, South Placer Chapter Advisory Member, 2010
- Friends of the Library, 2010
- Keaton Raphael Memorial Board Member, 2010
- Placer County Economic Development Board Commissioner, 1999-2005
- City of Roseville Community Standards and Visioning Committee Member, 2003
- Placer County Charter Review Committee Member, 2001
- Roseville Charter Review Commission Member, 2000
- City of Roseville Grants Advisory Commissioner, 1994-1999--- South Placer Women’s Leadership Coalition Co-founder, 2006
- Roseville Chamber of Commerce Member, since 1999
- Sutter Hospital Placer County Community Advisory Board Member, since 1996