| || |
Business New Construction/Tenant Improvement Design Incentive Program
Roseville Electric’s New Construction and major Tenant Improvement Program is available to projects that must comply to the T24 energy Compliance Standards. Rebate offers help architects, developers and owners practice the best philosophy out there, to do energy efficiency right the first time.
For the customer – rebates are higher when requested early in the project, they decrease as follows::
- $450/KW – Prior to submittal of plans, or major plan revisions to the City
- $300/KW – After the submittal of plans to City, and prior to construction
- $150/KW – After the start of building construction
For the Design Firm – rebates are only available if you contact Roseville Electric to discuss energy efficiency opportunities on the project prior submitting plans to the City
- $150/KW - Prior to submittal of plans, or major plan revisions to the City
- Rebates are paid based on savings beyond Title 24 requirements
- Results must be a minimum of 10% better than required by Title 24
- This program has a limited budget and will be available until funds are depleted.
- Reservations for funds will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Download our Business New Construction and Tenant Improvement program application for full details on participation and eligibility
Please contact your account representative to assist with your rebate application and answer questions about your energy efficiency needs:
Business customers – Contact Bill Chaplin via email or call him at (916) 774-5605