Preferred Home builders offer the features new home buyers want and expect from a high quality home developer. Our program allows new home developers to partner with us to offer the highest in home efficiency at an affordable price while offering new home buyers the latest energy efficiency technology.
The Preferred Homes program allows you - the builder - to:
- Offer energy saving measures as part of your building standards
- Become an environmental and energy leader in the industry
- Provide an investment to the community
- Distinguish your developments and attract the smart buyer
- Receive a generous Federal Tax credit for energy efficient homes (consult your tax attorney)
Roseville Electric works with you by:
- Providing a simplified application process
- Increasing your visibility in the community
- Providing cash back for qualifying units
- Offerring support throughout all phases of the process
Qualifying homes will include all the items listed on the application form. For more information, about Preferred Homes or to make a reservation, please contact Roy Gillham at (916) 746-1661.
Preferred Homes program application
Preferred Homes payment request form