| || |
Pool Pump Rebates
Replacing your single speed pool pump with a variable speed version can create noticeable energy cost savings, leaving your pool just as clean and sparkling as ever.
Variable speed pumps
Running your pump at half speed uses a quarter of the energy required to run it at full speed. Even though the amount of time the pump needs to run will double, the savings are well worth the change. Running your pool pump for 8 hours on full speed costs twice as much as running it on low speed for 16 hours. Longer circulating time can also help to reduce algae and increase chlorine production in salt system pools.
A variable speed pool pump can still be used at full speed for vacuuming, backwashing and other necessary maintenance.
|Rebate Amounts |
|Appliance ||Rebate |
|Pool Pump (Variable Speed) ||$200 |
|Applies only to purchases after July 1,2014. |
Important qualifications requirements are:
- To be eligible, rebates must be applied for within 60 days of purchase.
- The pool pump must be installed at a single family residence that receives power from Roseville Electric.
- The pool pump must have a programmable controller unit (built-in or stand alone) to be eligible for rebate. See below for a list of qualifying pool pumps.
- Only pumps and motors installed on new or existing in ground pools qualify (above ground pool, pond, pool cleaner/booster and spas do not qualify).
- Check the list of Qualifying Variable Speed Pool Pumps
For your convenience, there are three easy ways to apply:
Click to apply online
Or print, complete and send the hard copy Pool Pump Rebate Form and required documents to:
2090 Hilltop Circle
Roseville, CA 95747
Or fax to: Roseville Electric Rebates at: (916) 784-3797
For questions, please call us at 79-POWER (916) 797-6937or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.