| || |
Residential Solar Energy Program
PV power is a clean source of energy that can help you save money on your electric bills! Customer-Generators may install systems no larger than 100% of the last 12 months of energy use recorded by the electric meter. Residents must complete the Home Energy Analyzer to obtain their 12-month energy use, Residents with less than 12 months of energy use may use 3 kWh per square foot as the maximum allowed using the Developed Building square footage from the on-line Property Report.
All residential solar installations in the City of Roseville must comply with the Residential Solar Energy Program interconnection requirements and complete the Residential Solar Energy Program applications required for interconnection. A signed Approval to Interconnect (Form D) from Roseville Electric must be received by the Customer-Generator and the net meter must be installed prior to operating the PV system. Projects installed without interconnection approval are subject to being fined, and may be locked off until the required documentation is submitted and the Approval to Interconnect (Form D) is signed by Roseville Electric.
Thinking of "Going Solar?" Check out Your Trusted Solar Advisor before going any further! It pays off to learn a little about solar before you sign a contract.
Ready to “Go Solar?”
- Start with our checklist Checklist Installation Application Form A - Contractor Completes
- Interconnection Application Form B - Customer Completes
- Include purchase contract, lease or PPA agreement
- Include the on-line Home Energy Analyzer report which includes your previous 12 month energy usage history
- Enter your 11 digit customer account number (i.e.: 123456-78999), then click "submit"
- Answer the questions under "My Home"
- Click "My Personal Energy Use", "Ways to Save" and "Carbon Footprint" tabs to learn more
- Print and submit the 5 page report with Form B
- Installation Certificate Form C - Contractor Completes
- Interconnection Approval Form D - Customer Completes
- Include a copy of the approved building department permit to provide verification the system has passed inspection