Sunscreens are a great way to keep the sun’s heat from entering your home. These screens work to filter out the sun’s rays, helping to keep your home cooler in the warm summer months.
Sunscreens can reduce the heat entering your rooms by more than 60%!
|Applies only to purchases after July 1,2012. |
Important qualifications requirements are:
- Sunscreen(s) must be installed at a residence receiving power from Roseville Electric.
- Windows must be located in conditioned space.
- The sunscreen(s) must have a shading coefficient of 0.40 or less (or SHGC of 0.35).
- Windows must not be shaded by existing awnings, exterior curtains or blinds or any other exterior shading device.
- Must be installed externally on the south, east, or west side of the building.
- Retractable or sliding screens, awnings and interior window treatments, i.e. curtains, blinds, shutters, and films are not eligible for this rebate.
For your convenience, there are three easy ways to apply for your rebate:
Click to Apply Online
Print, complete and send in the hard copy Sunscreen Rebate Form with the required documents to:
2090 Hilltop Circle
Roseville, CA 95747
Or fax to: Roseville Electric Rebates at: (916) 784-3797
For questions, please call us at 79-POWER (916) 797-6937 or email us at email@example.com.