Marriage Licenses, Certificates, Voting & Legal

How do I get a copy of a city document?
The Information-Records Request form may be obtained by clicking here or by visiting the City Clerk Department, 311 Vernon Street. 
How do I get a passport?
For the latest Passport information visit the Passports webpage

How do I get a copy of the city budget?
Click on the link below for information regarding the City of Roseville's budget.
How do I register to vote?
In order to participate in your local electoral process, you must be a registered voter in the City of Roseville. 

Voter registration forms can be obtained at the City Clerk Department at 311 Vernon Street, or by calling the City Clerk Department to have a form mailed to you.

You can register to vote online at the California Secretary of State website  

Additionally, you may contact the Placer County Elections Office at (530) 886-5650 or go to the Placer County Elections website at

When is the next election?
November 8, 2016
Where do I obtain a copy of a birth/death/marriage certificate?
Vital records are generally held by the county where the event took place.  Please see the links below to assist you with your search for these types of documents in Placer and Sacramento County.

Placer County Vital Records

Sacramento County Vital Records

If you do not know the county where the event occurred visit the State of California Office of Vital Records.

Who are my representatives?
 Information on national, state, and local representatives can be found on the City Clerk Department Representatives page
Show all Categories