Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Hazardous Waste Generators / Tiered Permitting

The Roseville CUPA maintains records and conducts inspections of businesses that generate hazardous waste or that treat hazardous waste on-site within the City of Roseville. Generators that store less than the business plan threshold quantity of hazardous materials are required to obtain a permit, post emergency procedures and submit a copy of a brief Contingency Plan. Businesses that treat hazardous waste under Permit by Rule, Conditional Authorization, or Conditional Exemption, must complete a notification form and submit it to the Roseville CUPA. The notification form is referenced below, but may also be downloaded from the California Environmental Protection Agency website. Listed below are forms to assist businesses in complying with the Hazardous Waste Control Law.