| || Sorry, this page has moved!|
Please click here to go to the new location.
Hazardous Materials Inspections - CUPA
The Roseville Fire Department serves as a Certified Unified Program Agency (CUPA). In this capacity, it provides a number of services to the citizens and businesses of Roseville, including:
- Consulting on how to safely store and use hazardous materials
- Responding to hazardous materials complaints or emergencies
- Conducting inspections of facilities which store chemicals, or generate hazardous waste
- Reviewing construction/remediation plans involving hazardous materials or wastes
- Enforcing the Stormwater Management Program in coordination with the Environmental Utilities Department
The primary contact person for issues related to the CUPA Program is Hazardous Materials Officer Steve Anderson. He can be reached by phone at (916)774-5821 or by email at email@example.com.