The Roseville Fire Department serves as a Certified Unified Program Agency (CUPA).
- Consulting on how to safely store and use hazardous materials
- Responding to hazardous materials complaints or emergencies
- Conducting inspections of facilities which store chemicals, or generate hazardous waste
- Reviewing construction/remediation plans involving hazardous materials or wastes
- Enforcing the Stormwater Management Program in coordination with the Environmental Utilities Department
The primary contact person for issues related to the CUPA Program is:
Hazardous Materials Officer