| || |
|Regional Transportation Projects & Resources |
PCTPA - Placer County Transportation Planning Agency is the forum for making decisions about the regional transportation system in Placer County.
- Interstate 80/State Route 65 Interchange Project: Improvements to reduce congestion and enhance safety of the I-80 and State Route 65 interchange and corridors.
- Interstate 80 Auxiliary Lanes: The project proposes auxiliary lanes on I-80 for the following two locations: eastbound from State Route 65 to Rocklin Road, and westbound from Douglas Boulevard to Riverside Avenue.
- State Route 65 Widening: Capacity and operational improvements on State Route 65 from north of Galleria Boulevard/Stanford Ranch Road to Lincoln Boulevard.
- Placer Parkway: An approximate 15-mile long, high-speed transportation facility, which will connect State Route 65 in western Placer County to State Route 70/99 in south Sutter County.
SACOG - Sacramento Area Council of Governments is an association of local governments in the six-county Sacramento region and provides transportation planning and funding for the region, and serves as a forum for the study and resolution of regional issues.
- SACOG MTP - Metropolitan Transportation Plan
- SACOG MTIP - Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Plan
Caltrans - California Department of Transportation
FHWA - Federal Highway Administration
| || |
Senior Civil Engineer in Charge
Development Services - Engineering Land Development
311 Vernon Street
(916) 746-1339 Fax
(916) 774-5220 TDD