How to File a Claim for Damages

To file a claim with the City for damages, you must fill out a Tort Claim Form.

A claim form can be obtained in the following ways:

  • In person at the Roseville Civic Center, City Clerks Department and Risk Management Division, 311 Vernon St., Roseville, CA .
  • By mail, by contacting the Risk Management Division at (916) 774-5202 or e-mailing the request to
  • Electronically by clicking on the following link:  Government Claim Form [PDF].

Completed forms must be returned by mail or in person to the City Clerk's office at the Roseville Civic Center.