| || Sorry, this page has moved!|
Please click here to go to the new location.
Roseville Mobile Library - Bringing the Library to You!
*Note: This is just a mock-up and not the actual design.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover
The City has an established Mobile Library account, and has collected just over $70,000 to replace the current delivery van. In order to create the Mobile Library we envision for the community, we will need to raise up to an additional $25,000 to supplement existing funds. With the help of the Friends of the Roseville Public Library's dontation of $20,000, the Roseville Library Foundation, and community partners and residents, we hope to have our new Bookmobile on the road in Spring 2014.
Utilizing the Mobile Library, library staff and volunteers bring the library and all it has to offer to the community. The 2013-2015 Library Strategic Plan identifies the need for a Mobile Library in two of the four Service Goals & Strategies:
- Optimize access to and enhance quality of facilities
- Take library services into the community; bring the community into the library
- Technology-enhanced, bringing laptops, eReaders, tablets, wireless internet access, database access and much more
- Pop-out awning and PA system for programs and storytimes
- Service window for presentations, access to technology, getting a library card, checking out library materials
- Solar-assisted power generation
Charitable donations to the City may be tax deductible under Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. Donors are advised to consult their tax professional. City of Roseville Tax ID: 94-6000409.
We do not offer refunds, however, if you have made an error in making your donation to the Roseville Mobile Library, contact us immediately so we can void the transaction.