Located at 557 Lincoln Street, this building was constructed in 1912 as Roseville's first library. The library was built with Lincoln brick and terra cotta, Rocklin granite and Roseville's laborers on land donated by A.B. McRae. The library was financially assisted by the Andrew Carnegie Foundation. The building served as a library until 1979 and now houses the Roseville Historical Society's Carnegie Museum.