Tour Stop 8 - Owl Club

Owl Club in 1960's


Owl Club

Located at 109 Church Street, the Owl Club has been at
this location since 1934, displaying a renovated 1940s
facade and an interesting neon sign. This building was
constructed in 1920 for a grocery store that was operated
by Louis Manfredi. From 1925 to 1978, the New China
Cafe occupied the second floor.

Owl Club in 2012


 
Back                 Home                 Map                 Next