Formed in 1998 as an outgrowth of community policing, the Neighborhood Services program provides additional service to the citizens of Roseville. Public Affairs and Communications staff serves as the liaison between the neighborhood associations, the Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations (RCONA) and other City departments. The intent is to increase and enhance communications and good relations, as well as decrease delays and misunderstandings that normally may arise in citizen - government relations.
View the Neighborhood Associations map page.
Neighborhood Association Support
Direct support for the 32 individual neighborhood associations in the City is provided in a number of areas, including:
- Explanations of access to City services, resource and referral information.
- Fee waivers for the annual National Night Out park events.
- Periodic attendance by staff at neighborhood association meetings and social events.
- Provide contact information for City staff of various departments (such as Fire, Parks & Recreation, Public Works, Electric) to speak on areas of interest to neighborhood association members.
RCONA is the umbrella organization of the neighborhood associations, made up of one representative from each Neighborhood Association. City support to RCONA is provided in the following areas:
- Participation in the monthly board meetings (open to the public). Click here for meeting information.
- Facility fee waivers for Movies in the Park and Santa in the Park events.
- Maintenance of maps, charts, listings, and other tools to aid in coordination of boundaries, meetings, events, membership and use of resources.
- Liaison to staff of City departments on issues of concern and appreciation.
- Arrangements for City staff to speak at monthly RCONA meetings.
- Distribution of key information from City staff to neighborhood association representatives and the RCONA executive board.
Click here to sign up for City of Roseville newsletters that may be of interest to you.
Visit www.rcona.org if you would like to be added to the RCONA e-mail distribution list.
To report municipal code violations, please contact the Code Enforcement Division at (916) 774-5501.
City Staff Support
Megan MacPherson, Communications Director, Public Affairs & Communications Department.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 774-5455