| || |
Bike and ride with Roseville Transit
Last Updated: 9/10/2013
You can go farther with Roseville Transit when combining your trip with a bike. All buses are equipped with two front-mounted bike racks, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATCH this video clip on how to load your bike.
Loading Bike Racks
Unloading Bike Racks
- Squeeze the handle to lower the rack.
- Load your bicycle in the slot closest to the bus, if available.
- Raise the support arm up and over the front tire so it is secure.
- Board the bus and pay your fare.
As you near your stop, tell the driver you will be removing your bicycle and use the front door to exit.
Caution: Use bicycle racks at your own risk. Roseville Transit is not liable or responsible for loss or damage to bicycles or personal injury that may occur as a result of using the racks.
- Lift the support arm up and off the tire.
- Lift your bicycle out of the rack.
- Squeeze the handle and lift the rack to its upright position.
Call 745-7560 for Roseville Transit information and trip planning assistance.