| || |
City of Roseville offices Closed for Veterans Day, November 12th
Some services remain open
All City of Roseville offices will be closed for Veterans Day, Monday November 12, 2012. However some city facilites and services will be operating.
www.roseville.ca.us/billpay. Roseville Transit services will operate regular Local and Dial-A-Ride service, but no Commuter service. Customers can still call 745-7560 for transit assistance. All City of Roseville libraries will be closed. All Adventure Clubs will be closed. City parks remain open from sunrise to one hour after sunset. The Roseville Sports Center is open from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. The climbing wall, group fitness classes and childcare are closed. The Mike Shellito Indoor Pool is open from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. There are no water fitness classes. The Maidu Museum & Historic Site will be closed. The Maidu Community Center will be closed.
- Public safety personel will be on duty. If you have a police, fire or medical emergency - call 9 1 1.
- Solid waste (trash) pickup will remain on the regular schedule. Regular Monday pickups will take place.
- Roseville Electric offices will be closed. Emergency crews are available to respond if necessary. Call 774-5428 in the event of a power outage.
- Environmental Utilities offices will be closed. Emergency crews are available to respond if necessary. Call 774-5750 in the event of a water or wastewater emergency. In case of a solid waste emergency, call 774-5780.
- Customers wanting to make a utility bill payment can put it in the drop box at the Civic Center (near the front door), pay over the phone at 773-5300 or pay online at
The Roseville Sports Center and Mike Shellito Indoor Pool will be providing FREE access to Veterans and their families Sunday-Monday.