| || |
Free Seminar - Understanding the Procurement Process with Local Government
Register today (http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist3/sbevent) for free seminar brought to you by Sacramento Public Agency Consortium and the City of Roseville to understand the contracting and sales opportunities with local and state government. This event features a dynamic interactive panel discussion where you’ll learn about doing business with local government agencies.
The panelist are:
- Liza Whitmore, District 3 Small Business Liaison, Caltrans
- Michael Aguillio, Customer Liaison, Communications and Outreach, CA Dept. of General Services
- Craig Rader, Purchasing Agent, Contracts & Purchasing Division, County of Sacramento
- Joanna Oukrop, Buyer II, Purchasing Division, City of Roseville
- Bill Teeple, Procurement/Government Contracting Consultant,
- Greater Sacramento/Sierra Small Business Development Center
- Brett Wood, Procurement Manager, Placer County
Persons with a disability requiring reasonable accommodation should contact California Relay Service: TTY 711 Voice: 888.435.6092.
To ensure that we can meet your accommodation, send your request at least 5 working days before the scheduled event.
Monday, September 9, 2013
9:30 -11:00 a.m.
Roseville City Hall, 311 Vernon St., Roseville, CA 95678