| || |
Roseville residents and businesses asked to voluntarily reduce water use by 20 percent due to dry conditions
The City of Roseville is calling for a voluntary 20 percent reduction in water use by its residents and businesses. The call for the voluntary water use reduction comes during an unprecedented period of dry conditions that have significantly depleted the water available from Folsom Reservoir, Roseville's main water supply.
To help with the voluntary 20 percent water use reduction, the City of Roseville is offering these water efficiency tips:
1. Residents and businesses should monitor water use on their utility bill. An easy way to do this is to sign up for the city’s Water Insight online program at www.roseville.waterinsight.com.
2. Reduce irrigation – shut off outdoor irrigation and only water if landscape becomes stressed.
3. Sign up for a Water Wise House Call or Water Wise Business Call by calling 774-5761 or online at www.roseville.ca.us/housecall. We can assist customers in identifying leaks, setting irrigation timers and generally helping them make their home or business more water efficient.
4. Report water waste at www.roseville.ca.us/waterwaste or call 774-5761.
5. Go to www.roseville.ca.us/savewater for more tips.
Roseville Municipal Code - Drought Stages