| || |
Trips & Tours
Roseville Parks & Recreation offers a variety of day, multi-day and extended trips for people of all ages! For more information about trips, please visit the Maidu Community Center to pick up a brochure and application or call (916) 772-PLAY.
Beautiful, all inclusive extended trips provided by Collette Vacations. You can find brochures and forms at the Maidu Community Center. Be sure to check the current Vintage News & Views for upcoming travel previews.
- Washington D.C.: May 6-12, 2015 (US Capitol Building Tour, World War II Memorial, White House Visitor's Center, Mount Vernon, Arlington National Cemetery, Smithsonian, Annapolis) Washington D.C.
- Canadian Rockies & Glacier National Park: July 17-23, 2015 (Calgary, Waterton Lakes National Park, Glacier National Park, Banff, Columbia Icefield) Canadian Rockies
- Discover Tuscany: September 10-19, 2015 (Rome, Assisi, Basilica of St. Francis, Lucca, Gothic Line, San Gimignano, Montecatini Terme, Winery Tour, Florence) Tuscany
- Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta: October 9-14, 2015 (Balloon Fiesta, Old Town Albuquerque, Nuclear Science & History Museum, Turquoise Trail, Sante Fe, Santa Fe School of Cooking) Albuquerque
- Amish Country Christmas: December 4-10, 2015 (Philadelphia, Brandy-Wine Valley, Wheatland, Amish Farmlands, Founder's Hall, Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre, Hershey's Chocolate World, USA) Amish Country
|The Summer Recreation Guide may be out now, but there are still lots of things happening this spring. Don't forget to check out the Winter/Spring Recreation Guide for tots, youth, teens and adults - no matter your age or interest, find something for everyone in Winter/Spring Recreation Guide. |
|In 2007 the State of California's mandated reducing water usage by 20% before the year 2020. We have already met that goal. Now with the City's declaration of Drought Stage 2, which requires 20% reduction for households and a 30% reduction in irrigation for businesses, we continue to look for ways to be more efficient with our water resources in addition to the reductions that have already been achieved.|