Trips & Tours
Roseville Parks & Recreation offers a variety of day, multi-day and extended trips for people of all ages! For more information about trips, please visit the Maidu Community Center to pick up a brochure and application or call (916) 774 - 5950.
Beautiful, all inclusive extended trips provided by Collette Vacations. You can find brochures and forms at the Maidu Community Center. Be sure to check the current Vintage News & Views for upcoming travel previews.
- Washington, D.C.- Exploring America's Capital: April 3 - 9, 2013
- Rockies Rail Highlights featuring VIA Rail's The Canadian: May 26 - June 3, 2013
- America's Cowboy Country: August 20 - 27, 2013
- Heart of the South: A journey through New Orleans, Natchez and Lafayette: October 20 - 27, 2013
- Classic Christmas Markets featuring markets in Strasbourg, Wurzburg, Nuremburg, Munic and Innsbruck: December 2 - 10, 2013
Friends in Travel
Visit the Maidu Community Center to pick up a flyer or contact Jackie at (916) 207-9691 or Billie at (916) 205-1569. Be sure to check the current Vintage News & Views for upcoming travel previews.
- Cache Creek Casino: April 9, 2013
- Stockton Asparagus Festival: April 26, 2013
- Church Basement Ladies Musical: May 8, 2013
- Springtime in Yosemite: May 21- 22, 2013
- Day at the Races: June 6, 2013
- Menopause The Musical: June 16, 2013
- Fireworks in Carson City: July 3 - 5, 2013
- Strauss Festival of Elk Grove: July 26, 2013
- Big Springs Gardens: August 7, 2013
- Reno Casino Bus/ Nugget Rib Cook - Off: August 29, 2013
|In celebration of the Memorial Day Holiday, the Roseville Aquatics Complex has extended hours and is open 1-5. Mike Shellito Indoor Pool is open 7-11am. No group water fitness programs will be available. The Roseville Sports Center is open 7-1 on Memorial Day. Child care, climbing wall and group fitness programs will be closed. All other Parks, Recreation & Libraries locations are closed with the exception of the parks which are open sunrise-1 hour after sunset.|