Trips & Tours
Roseville Parks & Recreation offers a variety of day, multi-day and extended trips for people of all ages! For more information about trips, please visit the Maidu Community Center to pick up a brochure and application or call (916) 772-PLAY.
Beautiful, all inclusive extended trips provided by Collette Vacations. You can find brochures and forms at the Maidu Community Center. Be sure to check the current Vintage News & Views for upcoming travel previews.
- Washington D.C.: May 6-12, 2015 (US Capitol Building Tour, World War II Memorial, White House Visitor's Center, Mount Vernon, Arlington National Cemetery, Smithsonian, Annapolis) Washington D.C.
- Canadian Rockies & Glacier National Park: July 17-23, 2015 (Calgary, Waterton Lakes National Park, Glacier National Park, Banff, Columbia Icefield) Canadian Rockies
- Discover Tuscany: September 10-19, 2015 (Rome, Assisi, Basilica of St. Francis, Lucca, Gothic Line, San Gimignano, Montecatini Terme, Winery Tour, Florence) Tuscany
- Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta: October 9-14, 2015 (Balloon Fiesta, Old Town Albuquerque, Nuclear Science & History Museum, Turquoise Trail, Sante Fe, Santa Fe School of Cooking) Albuquerque
- Amish Country Christmas: December 4-10, 2015 (Philadelphia, Brandy-Wine Valley, Wheatland, Amish Farmlands, Founder's Hall, Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre, Hershey's Chocolate World, USA) Amish Country
|Roseville City offices are closed on Friday, July 3 in observance of Independence Day. Refuse service follows its regular daily pick-up schedule. The City's public safety, public works and utilities departments remain staffed to provide safety and emergency services, but administrative offices and public counters are closed. On July 3, Roseville Transit will operate limited Commuter service. On July 4, no Local bus service, Dial-A-Ride operates 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Museums and libraries are closed July 3-July 4 for the holiday. The Roseville Sports Center and Roseville's 3 pools are open regular hours on Friday, July 3 and have modified hours on Saturday, July 4.|