We offer great facilities for your business meetings, conferences, retreats and more.
Explore the facilities below to find the perfect fit.
- Maidu Community Center is situated in lush surroundings on the east side of Roseville. This center has a generous selection of rooms that are ideal for business meetings and small conferences. Room capacities vary from 40 - 200 seated.
- Roseville Sports Center is a great location for large conferences and retreats, up to 1,400 people on the west side of Roseville.
- Maidu Museum & Historic Site provides a cultural museum setting for business-oriented events and meetings. Featuring two exhibit halls with total capacity at 100 people, and an outdoor patio, lawn and natural area, the museum offers a unique history-oriented setting. Use the outdoor space for Native American team building activities. Call (916) 774-5934 for information and availability.
- The meeting rooms adjacent to the Roseville Utility Exploration Center and Martha Riley Community Library are affordable "green" rooms in a LEED certified building, with an abundance of natural light. High speed internet connectivity, white boards and a sink or kitchenette are available.
- The Downtown, Maidu and Martha Riley Community Libraries have multiple rooms in a unique setting, all of which are ideal for small meetings and conferences. Room capacities vary from 25 - 70 seated.
- The Clubhouse at Woodcreek Golf Club is a great location for business meetings. Indoor and patio banquet areas, with accommodations for up to 200 guests, are available. Surrounded by lush lawns, the Clubhouse is an ideal retreat for groups needing to get away from the office.