Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.


What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency, call (916) 774-5000, extension 1.
What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
No. If a crime took place outside of the city limits of Roseville, California, please call the appropriate sheriff’s or police department for the place where the crime occurred.
What if this happened on a state highway?
If this took place on a state highway, please call the California Highway Patrol. In the greater Sacramento/Placer County region, the number to call is (916) 861-1330.
What is a known suspect?
A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.
Show all Categories