| || |
Online Police Reporting
English | Español
Welcome to the Roseville Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency?
- This incident occurred within the city limits of Roseville, California?
- You do not know who committed this crime? If you know, or think you know who committed the crime, STOP. DO NOT FILE A REPORT ONLINE. Call police dispatch at 916-774-5000 extension 1 to have an officer take a report.
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- If staff has no further questions about your report, you will receive an email with your case number and a copy of your report. No one will contact you. If you have any further questions, or you obtain more information about your case, call police dispatch at 916-774-5000 extension 1. Be sure to tell them that you have already filed an on-line report, and give them your report number.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Roseville Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):