Neighborhood Traffic Requests

If you are interested in requesting stop signs, traffic signals, a change in parking restrictions, or other traffic related items, please take a moment to review our Traffic FAQs. Those FAQs contain information on various traffic related requests. If, after reviewing the information in the Traffic FAQs, you wish to submit a request, please fill out a Traffic Study Request Form and mail it to the address on the right.

Traffic Study Request Form

Public Works - Engineering
Traffic Engineering
311 Vernon Street
(916) 746-1300
(916) 746-1339 Fax
(916) 774-5220 TDD