| || |
Keep the public right-of-way clean and hazard free.
Programs & Goals
- Sweep all residential streets at least once a month.
- Sweep all major and commercial streets at least twice a month.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Clean all public right-of-way streets.
- Sweeping is performed not only to make our streets look clean, but also to remove pollutants and organic materials before they enter into the storm drain system, which flows directly into our streams.
Sweeping Route Maps & Schedules
Sweeping routes are formulated with the consideration of many factors. Our crews have worked with the Solid Waste Division to coordinate our routes so as not to conflict with your weekly refuse or green waste pickup. Our residential streets are typically scheduled to be swept every three (3) weeks. Commercial streets are scheduled every two (2) weeks.
Please note that streets within gated neighborhoods are privately owned and therefore not maintained by the City of Roseville.
To determine the sweeping schedule for your street follow the instructions below or click here
for a larger map view which also provides additional functionality:
- Enter your address into the search box on the map below.
- Select your address from the list.
- Click on the colored area of your street.
- In the new window that opens, click on the schedule image to view your sweeping calendar.