| || |
Roseville Transit Policies
Wheelchairs & Mobility Devices
Read more about accessibility.
Code of Conduct
Taking public transportation means sharing space, so courtesy and respect are important. Roseville Transit is committed to providing a safe, secure and comfortable transit environment for all passengers. By riding Roseville Transit you agree to follow this general Code of Conduct, which applies to our entire bus system. For more details, see Roseville Transit's Administrative Policies. Violations may result in immediate suspension from Roseville Transit.
Your cooperation in making Roseville Transit a pleasant and safe environment is appreciated.
- Passengers are expected to exhibit appropriate social behavior while on board the bus and at bus stops
- Yield priority seats (designated by signs) to riders with disabilities and seniors.
- It is recommended that children 11 and under be accompanied by an adult or a responsible youth (at least 12 years old).
- Carry-ons are limited to only those items passengers can safely carry on the bus in one boarding without driver assistance. Carry-on items must be controlled at all times without blocking seats or aisles.
- Eating is prohibited on all transit vehicles. Drinks are permitted if they are in a spill-proof container secured with a screw-top lid.
- Keep cell phone ringers and conversations at a volume level that does not disturb others.
- Headphones must be used with sound emitting electronic devices, or the sound turned off.
- Smoking is prohibited on all transit vehicles and inside bus shelters.
- Soliciting money or distribution literature on buses or at bus stops is not permitted at any time.
- Loitering or congregating at a bus shelter or bus stop in a way that causes an inconvenience to others is prohibited.
Roseville Transit Service Policies
Bus trip planning assistance:
(916) or (530) 745-7560
TDD: (888) 745-7885
Order passes over the phone (with major credit card):
TDD: (916) 774-5220
316 Vernon Street, Suite 150
Roseville, CA 95678