Amtrak Capitol Corridor
Amtrak Capitol Corridor offers train service with multiple daily trips between Auburn and the Bay Area.
The Capitol Corridor is a great way to commute between Auburn and Roseville to Sacramento and beyond. The train is also great for occasional business or pleasure travel to Sacramento and the Bay Area.
The Roseville Intermodal Station is located at 201 Pacific Street, at Church Street. Parking is available for Capitol Corridor passengers.
Features of the Capitol Corridor service include:
- Multi-ride tickets for frequent travelers (Unlimited monthly and 10-ride passes are available).
- Café Service with sandwiches, snacks, and hot and cold beverages.
- Rail travel can be combined with transit.
- FREE Transit Transfers are available with several transit providers that link up with Capitol Corridor including Roseville Transit. Capitol Corridor also has a joint ticketing agreement with Roseville Transit and Placer County Commuter Express.
- Combine your train trip with bicycling. Limited bicycle carry-on storage is available.
| || |
For Capitol Corridor information call 1-877-9-RIDECC (1-877-974-3322), or visit www.capitolcorridor.org.