| || |
Site TSM Coordinators
Site Transportation Systems Management (TSM) Coordinators serve as liaisons between the City of Roseville and employees/businesses in the City, and they play a vital role in implementing TSM Plans for businesses throughout the City of Roseville.
The Site TSM Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Posting TSM information.
- Marketing the commuter rideshare matchlisting service.
- Promoting the Guaranteed Ride Home Program for employees.
- Participating in at least two quarterly training opportunities throughout the year.
- Promoting alternative transportation opportunities.
- Attending periodic on-site meetings with City of Roseville TSM Coordinators.
- Participating in the Triennial Employee Transportation Survey.
Get documents from a TSM Quarterly Meeting
Approximately 40 ETC’s attended the TSM Quarterly training on April 3--thank you to everyone who attended the training. If you missed the April 3 TSM Quarterly training, or you would like copies of the handouts, download printable copies of the documents to forward to your tenants and employees.
Rich Brown, from Business Environmental Resource Center (BERC)/Sacramento Area Sustainable Business Program provided an overview of the Sustainable Business Program and the benefits for employers who pledge to adopt environmentally friendly practices and conserve resources. All businesses that participate in the TSM program automatically qualify for the transportation/air quality section. Please review the checklist and consider participating in this program.
Solvi Sabol, from Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA) provided an update on the Bucks for Bikes Program. Fifty-three people representing 34 businesses applied for the Bucks for Bikes grant program. Twenty-five people representing 23 businesses in Placer County will receive a subsidy to help purchase a bicycle to use for commuting purposes. All of these applicants committed to registering and logging all cycling miles on the May is Bike Month website and all have attended a Smart Cycling Clinic. View the recipients.
Sue Schooley, Alternative Transportation Analyst for the City of Roseville provided an overview of the next steps in the Triennial Survey. All Employee Transportation Surveys and the Triennial report are now due. Please contact Sue if you need additional time to have your tenants/employees complete the survey. It is better to ask for an extension, then to not submit the information.
After the discussion on the Triennial Survey, Sue kicked of the May is Bike Month (MIBM) program which includes:
- Free Smart Cycling Clinics at public locations– please put the Smart Cycling Clinic flier in your kiosk today.
- Host a Smart Cycling Clinic at your work location. Contact Sue to schedule a clinic for your work location.
- Reimbursements to ETC’s for hosting energizer station, breakfast, morning snacks or lunch events for bicyclists.
- Work sites can be reimbursed $50 up to 50 participants and $100 if you have more than 50 participants.
- May is Bike Month t-shirts are available for employees who register to participate in the MIBM program. Contact Sue for t-shirts.
- May is Bike Month flier and email – please put the attached poster in your kiosk around the middle of April (Sue will send a reminder). Also, send the sample email out to tenants and employees to promote MIBM. More resources can be found on the www.mayisbikemonth.com website.
If you are a new ETC or haven’t met with Sue Schooley regarding your TSM plan in the past couple of years, please contact Sue email@example.com or phone (916) 774-5365 or Lisa firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (916) 746-1285 to schedule an on-site. Also contact Sue or Lisa if you need a new TSM handbook, the updated handbooks were distributed at the January 2012 meeting.
Our next TSM quarterly training will be in June. If you are willing to host this meeting please contact Sue.
Administrative Analyst -
Transportation Systems Management Coordinator
Public Works -
401 Vernon Street
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 746-1333 Fax
(916) 744-5220 TDD