Educational Materials – Brochures are available specifically for businesses regarding:
- Shoplifting and Internal Theft Prevention
- Making Robbery Risky (Robbery Prevention)
- Business Watch
- Check, Credit Card and Refund Fraud
- Commercial Crime Prevention Tips
- Preventing Arson and Vandalism
- Crime Alert Network (e-mail distribution list)
- Operation Thumbprint - A program to stop check fraud in the City of Roseville
Community-Police and Security Team (C-PAST) - meetings held quarterly with private security personnel and law enforcement
Crime Stoppers – The Roseville Police Department partners with this local non-profit agency to offer rewards and get information out about a variety of unsolved crimes.
Speakers Bureau - Police Administration, Crime Prevention, Detectives, Community Service Officers, etc. covering various topics of discussion for the Chamber membership and businesses in general.
Hazardous Materials Consultation – Provides consultation on how to safely store and use hazardous materials as well as proper disposal of hazardous waste. Fire staff can also provide guidance for those required to complete business plans as required by law related to the storage and removal of hazardous materials and waste.
Compliance Incentive Discount – Roseville Fire rewards businesses by providing a 25% discount of fees for those businesses that have exceptional compliance with fire safety requirements.