| || |
The City of Roseville Fire Department offers the following administrative services:
|Request an Inspection |
You can request a construction Inspection in two easy steps:
1. Complete the Request an Inspection form.
2. Send the completed form to the Roseville Fire Department:
Fax: (916) 774-5810
When is my inspection?
Once you send in your completed form, the City of Roseville will send the form back to you with an inspection date and estimated time. Remember that there is a minimum of 48-hours advance notice required for inspection requests.
What if I need to cancel an inspection?
To cancel an inspection, call (916) 774-5800. Failure to cancel before the scheduled start time will result in an inspection fee, based on a one-hour minimum.
|What about confidential information? |
|Certain information is not made publicly available due to confidentiality and privacy rights. Information which is confidential or which would hamper an investigation, or jeopardize the rights and safety of anyone, shall not be released to the public. Individuals requesting confidential information shall be directed to obtain an order of the Court (i.e., subpoena) and submit it through the Roseville Fire Department. Confidential information includes, but is not limited to the following: |
- Medical information specific to an individual. More information regarding a patient's privacy rights (Heath Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 - HIPAA).
- Names and addresses of juveniles without written permission of a parent or guardian.
- Names of personnel involved in an ongoing department investigation. Addresses, telephone numbers, or work shift schedule of City employees.