| || Sorry, this page has moved!|
Please click here to go to the new location.
Roseville Mobile Library - Bringing the Library to You!
On May 7th, the Roseville City Council awarded the contract to begin construction on the new Mobile Library. We expect delivery of the vehicle in April 2015. Right now, a team of staff are working to create a schedule of stops based on our Strategic Plan goals and our outreach priorities. Look for a new webpage devoted to the Mobile Library to go live sometime this spring.
Utilizing the Mobile Library, library staff and volunteers bring the library and all it has to offer to the community. The 2013-2015 Library Strategic Plan identifies the need for a Mobile Library in two of the four Service Goals & Strategies:
- Optimize access to and enhance quality of facilities
- Take library services into the community; bring the community into the library
- Technology-enhanced, bringing laptops, eReaders, tablets, wireless internet access, database access and much more
- Pop-out awning and PA system for programs and storytimes
- Service window for presentations, access to technology, getting a library card, checking out library materials
- Solar-assisted power generation
Charitable donations to the City may be tax deductible under Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. Donors are advised to consult their tax professional. City of Roseville Tax ID: 94-6000409.
We do not offer refunds, however, if you have made an error in making your donation to the Roseville Mobile Library, contact us immediately so we can void the transaction.