Graphics Version
Logo

Homepage > ... > Library > Historic Roseville Walking Tour > Tour Stop 11 - 1st City Hall

Tour Stop 11 - 1st City Hall

Munson/Johnson Building (circa 1909)




Roseville's First City Council


First City Hall

Located at 301 Lincoln Street, the newly incorporated City of
Roseville selected the Muson/Johnson Building as the first
permanent city hall in 1909. The city rented the upstairs for
$12 a month which included janitorial service. A new brick
building was built after the original burned in 1916 and now
houses the Pacific Street Cafe.

Pacific Street Cafe 2012




Back                 Home                 Map                 Next

SEARCH   

Homepage | Residents | Business | Visiting | Departments | e-Services | Apply | Find | Report | Sign Up
City of Roseville 311 Vernon St., Roseville, CA 95678. Phone: 916-774-5200.
Powered by Civica Software