Graphics Version
Logo

Homepage > ... > Library > Historic Roseville Walking Tour > Tour Stop 8 - Owl Club

Tour Stop 8 - Owl Club

Owl Club in 1960's


Owl Club

Located at 109 Church Street, the Owl Club has been at
this location since 1934, displaying a renovated 1940s
facade and an interesting neon sign. This building was
constructed in 1920 for a grocery store that was operated
by Louis Manfredi. From 1925 to 1978, the New China
Cafe occupied the second floor.

Owl Club in 2012


 
Back                 Home                 Map                 Next

SEARCH   

Homepage | Residents | Business | Visiting | Departments | e-Services | Apply | Find | Report | Sign Up
City of Roseville 311 Vernon St., Roseville, CA 95678. Phone: 916-774-5200.
Powered by Civica Software